Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Toilet Replacement Lids - Customer Testimonials - This Old Toilet 800-658-4521






"I placed the order. Thanks. You earned the $100.00." (American Standard 4021 White tank lid)

"Yours is a great service for people who purchase older homes!" (American Standard 4049 tank lid)

"...I received the tank lid in excellent condition. The description stated that it was a blemished lid and to my surprise, the blemish was hardly noticeable! Our lid has been broken for at least 10 years and now our toilet is like new!!!" (Crane 4-15-001 tank lid, White)

"Cool Web site! I was about to embark on a plumbing nightmare. Now I'm taking my new toilet back to Home Depot. This will be MUCH easier. You are a God!" (Universal Rundle 4481/4490 tank lid, White)

"I appreciate your help in getting the right lid. It's a lot less hassle than putting in a new toilet." (1973 Norris tank lid White)

"I'm very glad you have this seemingly obscure business.  Replacing a lid I broke during a bathroom remodel IS a cheaper way than replacing the toilet and floor.  Thank you!" (1971 Norris tank lid White)

"Some guys told me to just put a piece of plywood on top. But thanks to you, I will not have to do that. Thanks for all your time in finding me this cover. Especially since I thought it was an American Standard tank lid. It even looks better than my old one before it broke. You're the best..." (Orion tank lid, White)

"Thanks for the tracking number. I am looking forward to receiving it as after installation, my back will not get wet anymore. ...Ha-ha." (Briggs B6621 tank lid, White)

http://www.thisoldtoilet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment