Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Toilet Replacement Lids - This Old Toilet Testimonials - This Old Toilet 800-658-4521




"The tank lid arrived in great condition. It fit pervfectly and even though it was made in 1946 (9 years older), it was a perfect match. I'm impressed! As I am trying to do an exact 1955 era restoration of all the bathrooms, this was a tremendous find." (American Standard 4033 tank lid, White)


"My toilet tank lid arrived in perfect shape. Thank you. I gave your contact info to the plumbing supply store in town because they had told me that replacement parts were not available. I do not know if they will refer any customers to you as it is in their interest to sell new toilets but I figured it was worth a try as I am sure many people will find themselves in the situation of needing a lid. Thanks again, you saved me a lot of work." ( American Standard F4049:T75 tank lid, White)

"Thanks again for all your help, . . . . it had been a frustrating 3 month process for me to try and replace an outdated red lid and I was hitting nothing but dead ends till I found your web site." (Kohler K4530 tank lid, Antique Red)

"So glad I found this Website! A vanity cabinet slid off the wall onto the toilet 5 years ago and smashed the lid to pieces. I had been living with a towel stretched across the tank to hide the damage all this time. This looks MUCH better.(Kohler 84591White tank lid)

http://www.thisoldtoilet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment