Monday, August 19, 2013

Toilet Replacement Parts - Comments from our Customers:- This Old Toilet - Phone: 650-483-1139 ~ 800-658-4521





"That's it! (The right lid.) I don't know how you did it, but the check is on the way. I'll pass along your web site whenever I hear of someone in the same predicament." (Briggs 7406 tank lid, Bone, 2002)
 
"I want to thank you for your help in identifying the type of replacement lids I need. I emailed my request and photos hoping to get a response. To my surprise I received a response the next day when I turned on my computer. Thanks for your prompt response and excellent customer service!" (Eljer Emblem tank lids, White & Natural, 2006)
 
"You are correct!! I was reading the number wrong - it is a 4043!! Your photos are dead-on accurate. I'll be ordering the 4043 in the Pink color. Thanks for your help!!" (American Standard F4043 Pink tank lid, 2006)
 
"I contacted you a couple of weeks ago and asked for your assistance in identifying a replacement top for an old toilet tank. You suggested a specific top which I ordered and just received today. It's a perfect match! Thanks for your help. (American Standard 1969 F4049:C69 tank lid, White, 2007)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment