Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Toilet Replacement Lids and Seats - Testimonials on our Service and Delivery - This Old Toilet 800-658-4521




Service & Delivery:

"Thanks for your great service! The tank is installed and working fine." (American Standard 4049 Tank White)

"Thank you for your quick response--and on a Saturday too!!(Universal Rundle #4481:4490 tank lid, White)

 "The toilet tank lid I ordered last Sunday arrived today – Friday!   AWESOME!  I have five house guests coming at the end of the week so you can only imagine how desperate and grateful I am/was!!!  Your website is fabulous – even I could figure out what we needed in this emergency!   Thank you so much --- I want to tell Menards, Lowes, Home Depot – all those that said it would be at least a month or more before I could get a replacement – CONTACT -- THIS OLD TOILET!!!  You guys even called me to confirm my order on Monday morning! – there was a little glitch in PayPal because I received a reply that my first order didn’t go through – so thank you for that, too!!!  I’m very impressed and only hope that my company can be as service oriented as yours!!! Truly, thank you for your SERVICE!!!!   p.s. The toilet tank FITS and looks PERFECT!!!     THANK YOU!!" (Eljer Emblem tank lid, White )

"Your company has been wonderful to deal with.  One doesn't expect the personal touch over the internet." (Bemis Round Toilet Seat Venetian Pink)

"Thank you again for being on the lookout for this unusual lid." (Case 1000 tank lid, Pink)

http://www.thisoldtoilet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment