Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Toilet Replacement Lids - Customer Testimonials - This Old Toilet 800-658-4521



Here is what our customers say


Fit & Color:
"Perfect size, perfect fit. Thanks." (Trenton CON 248 tank lid, White)

"The tank lid arrived in great condition. It fit pervfectly and even though it was made in 1946 (9 years older), it was a perfect match. I'm impressed! As I am trying to do an exact 1955 era restoration of all the bathrooms, this was a tremendous find." (American Standard 4033 tank lid, White)

"Our toilet tank lid arrived today and it fits perfectly!  In size and color.  Thank you so much for your quick (3-Day) shipment and quick response to my questions.  If this should ever happen to us again we know who to call." (American Standard 4083 tank lid, Bone)

"Thank you for having this service available on the internet. You matched the color and fit of the lid on my toilet. You solved a serious remodeling problem. You even matched the year to the toilet." (American Standard 1957 F4043 tank lid, Fawn)

"Thanks again for all your help, . . . . it had been a frustrating 3 month process for me to try and replace an outdated red lid and I was hitting nothing but dead ends till I found your web site." (Kohler K4530 tank lid, Antique Red)


Happy Thanksgiving



http://www.thisoldtoilet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment