Monday, June 24, 2013

Toilet Replacement Parts - What are Customers have been saying - This Old Toilet







"You do not KNOW how exciting it is to have a working seat. They are so expensive this is the first time I have had $300.00 for something other than food and rent!!! Thank you for sending it so soon and for the instructions. I am thrilled!!" (Case 1100 bolt-thru-tank Elongated Saffron Yellow toilet seat, 2011)
 
"So glad I found this Website! A vanity cabinet slid off the wall onto the toilet 5 years ago and smashed the lid to pieces. I had been living with a towel stretched across the tank to hide the damage all this time. This looks MUCH better." (Kohler 84591White tank lid, 2010)
 
"You gave my wife and I a wonderful Christmas gift!  We have received the Colonial Blue tank lid that you sent on Thursday.  It matches perfectly.  We never thought that we would be able to locate a replacement lid after the original broke." (American Standard F4049 Colonial Blue tank lid, 2011)
 
"The lid we ordered arrived this a.m.  What a great Christmas present!  Works and looks great.  You guys do good work and I will definitely tell our plumber about your website.  Although they are usually very reliable they did not have a clue for a replacement lid. (Eljer Emblem tank lid, White, Christmas Eve 2009)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment